Personal data protection info
QLARIS Consulting, as Head of Personal Data Processing, protects your privacy and processes only personal information that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and the categories of personal information we collect to fulfill the purpose are as follows:
- Identification information: name and surname;
- Contact information: e-mail address.
Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing
We collect and process your personal information in order to respond to your request.
We collect and process your personal information from the foregoing because it is necessary for us to be able to contact you regarding the response to the query submitted and we do not use it for any other purpose.
Source of personal information
We process personal information that is required to fulfill the above purpose.
We collect and process personal information fairly, lawfully and transparently and care for its accuracy, completeness, timeliness and security.
The processing of your information based on our legitimate interests is subject to specific rules that allow you to object to such processing at any time, based on your particular situation. The legitimate interests that QLARIS Consulting will process your personal information with are:
- Contacting clients (marketing) to submit a response to a query.
Obligation to keep personal information
We are committed to protect your personal information following the highest applicable standards, which means that we will not disclose or make it available to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you expressly consent in writing to disclosing certain confidential information for a particular purpose or to a specific person;
- if the information is required by the Ministry of the Interior or the relevant public prosecutor's office to carry out tasks within their jurisdiction;
- if the information is required by the court or notary public for the procedure being conducted and the submission of such information is required in writing;
- in the cases provided for in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL concerning the possibility and rules of processing of personal data carried out on behalf of the client by the executors.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
In all the above cases, we will only disclose your personal information to the above mentioned third parties and / or persons explicitly prescribed in the above mentioned and other laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia and will not be passed on to third parties without legal obligation.
The period during which personal information will be stored
We will keep your personal information until the purpose for which it was collected is fulfilled and it will be deleted after fulfillment of the purpose.
- right of access – you have the right at any time to contact us in order to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and, if that data is being processed, to request access to personal data and information to which you have a right in accordance with the protection of personal data regulation;
- the right to rectify – if we process your incorrect personal information, at any time you can ask us to correct it, and if it is incomplete, you have the right to supplement it;
- the right to delete – you have the right to ask us to delete personal data that relates to you if we have illegally processed it or if personal data are no longer necessary for processing, etc. Please note that there are reasons to prevent immediate deletion, for example, to make, enforce or defend legal claims, and we will inform you in detail of each claim;
- the right to a restriction of processing – you can ask us to limit the processing of your data:
- if you dispute the accuracy of personal information during a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that information;
- if the processing is illegal but you oppose deletion and instead seek a restriction on the use of this data;
- if we no longer need the data for processing purposes, but require it for making, meeting and defending legal claims;
- if you have objected to the processing.
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this information to another processing manager, if processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means;
- the right of objection - you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time if the processing is based on our legitimate interests, including the creation of a profile or if we process your data for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to compensation – if you have suffered (non) property damage due to a violation of the relevant legal provisions, you are entitled to compensation from us or the processing agent for the damage suffered.
If your requests are manifestly ill-founded or excessive, especially because of their repeated repetition, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to act on the request.
The provision of the personal information above, other than that provided by your consent, is a condition necessary for the accomplishment of a specific purpose, that is, for the response to a query submitted. Accordingly, you have the right to refuse to provide this information, but in that case QLARIS Consulting will not be able to fulfill its obligations in providing its services.