Our advisory services geared towards of EU funded projects preparation and implementation are divided into advisory activities before project implementation (project preparation and project application) as well as activities through the length of the project implementation itself.
Our principal services associated with preparing a project proposal are:
- Concept Note preparation, Full Application preparation, as well as the preparation of all required analyses and studies,
- A quality checks and adoption of prepared project proposal/application documentation,
- Recommendation of the most appropriate sources of financing.
During the project implementation period we offer:
- Assistance in preparation of documentation for secondary procurement procedures within the project,
- Assistance in the preparation of reports in accordance with contractual obligations,
- Ad-hoc on-demand assistance and advice for project implementation difficulties,
- Tips for documenting, storing and managing project documentation with recommended methodologies according to EU requirements,
- Advice on communication and visibility aspects of a project according to EU requirements.